Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well Nh's rifle season ended Sunday & Bow season ends the 15th
after that all we have worth hunting is Coyote hunting & Jan. we can take them at night I will be hunting them & Ice fishing & stripping the motorcycle to to have it ready for riding season
just wondering what everyone else does in the aftermath

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
I'll still get out into the woods doing a whole lot more walking than hunting season just checking things out like trails fields streams and all that good stuff. Finding the local turkey flocks as well for spring time.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
I'm like you buckshot... but no rifle, we get to bow hunt until the 15th of Jan. I'm going to make sure I shed hunt alot more this year. Every spring I go into with intentions of shed hunting alot, and never do. I'm going to take some friends and nephews along this time!

·
Registered
773 Posts
taylor just put some chicken wire around the top of your deer feeder, and as their horns start to loosen up you'll have a pile at your feeder. then you can hopefully find and pick them up before the squrails eat up half of um

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.