Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last June a very good friend of mine passed away.My friend was into Harleys and rode quite a bit.He was not what i consider a biker.At his wake i was digusted when his motorcycle friends staring drinking in the parking lot at his wake.This was not approved by the family and made me sick.I spoke to his Uncle and ask if he wanted me to intervene and he said he didnt want to create a scene.Eventually these idiots were just showing up to drink and not even pay respects.This made me sick and i had to leave before i did something i would regret.I apologized to his mother and father and had to leave.Now these same people our organizing a bike run in his memory and i should attend.The proceeds will be donated to his daughter.I am having a hard time thinking about attending but i should be there as i was one of his closest friends.Please someone offer some advice to me on this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.