Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,942 Posts
Spiker buddy I know exactly what your talking about. My sister was killed in 2006 here when trying to help an injured biker out on the road and my sister, her boyfriend, and the young kid driving the motorcycle were all run down in the middle of the roadway and killed. Today, there are many friends that have organized a bike run year after year in their honor and to promote biker awareness and safety. It has been very successful so things like that can be very positive and educational as well. As the local grave digger I've also seen just about every way possible in regards to grieving for a lost friend. As tator said people have many different ways of grieving. Not saying any way is the right or wrong way but I think that as long as you pay your respects in the best way that you believe you can that will be all your friend would want. I think you should attend and support the cause because it is in your friends honor. Show up and just be spiker, the friend of the friend.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.