Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to start off saying that I NEVER WILL sit in another hunters treestand and I do not condole it either. However I wanted to ask any of you from other states if your state actually have any treestand rules on the books such as to using or stealing another hunters stand. I am from N.H. and I do not think that there are any laws forbidding trespass in a treestand ,but I am checking on it . Anyone else have knowledge of any such laws?

·
Registered
986 Posts
I have my own rules about somebody being in my stand.there lazy with low to no morals or ethics.On public land I cant stop them from putting a stand in the tree next to me,BUT once they put there grubby paws on something that belongs to me were gonna have a come to JESUS meeting. This is a subject I try not to talk about to much cuz I can rant on and on about this

·
Registered
773 Posts
Here in ky there are no laws if someone was in your stand but here you can't use permanent stands on public land only spikeless climbers, or a ladder stand but your not allow to leave them, ( like if you go camp n hunt for the weekends and go home for the week your suppose to pull the stand) and if it's on private land then it's trespassing and they can be charged for that, in a stand or not.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts