Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the 7th 12 hr midnight in and two to go. get off Sunday morning and go in Monday morning for start of day shifts. feeling like crap right now as we've have several plant shutdowns and start-ups. Bed time now.

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BF, we're training one now and we need a 5th supervisor. Our plant is going to loose 5 long term employees next year including my fishing/hunting buddies. I've been tired but right now just pooped out to the max. Must be an age thing! :crazy:

·
Premium Member
3,347 Posts
Could never do swing shifts I am a morning person. I am up by 3:30-4:00 AM & in bed usually by 8:00 PM
Good Luck HM hope things get better for ya

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
HM I feel ya buddy... On night 5 of 8 of 12.5 hr nights.. After the 1 hr drive to work that doesnt leave anytime to do anything you actually enjoy..

Why cant one of you just give me a million so I can retire?

I am at the age that it would not make me lazy and I would apprectiate it greatly!! Cmon anyone?

·
Registered
8,462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BF, take care man you'll pull through. July will make 37 years of shift work at the same location. To top all that the new company is bringing in micro managers for everything. It all adds up to stress, period.

·
Registered
824 Posts
37 years at the same location??? Where I'm living now (13 yrs) is the longest I've lived under the same roof my entire life. I was a Navy brat, then spent 21 yrs in the Army. Averaged moving every 2 1/2 to 3 yrs my entire life until retiring from the Army. Can only imagine what it would be like being in one spot for that long.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.