Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Georgia gun opener. will be in the stand Saturday morning with the Ruger M77 in 270. with some new Barnes loaded ammo. Another bow season come and gone with only 1 arrow loosed and i missed. lol. will try again next year.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
wow! how long does your gun season last down there in georgia? our gun season in missouri doesn't start until the rut, in mid-november!

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wow! how long does your gun season last down there in georgia? our gun season in missouri doesn't start until the rut, in mid-november!
gun season opens Oct 16 and runs until Mid January. i like hunting georgia. florida gun deer season is all screwed up, keep changing dates.

·
Registered
852 Posts
You are spoiled with your time to hunt

In MN we only get 9 days for Deer hunting with firearms, you have it way to nice......Enjoy, I am jealous....

Karl

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
Yea long deer seasons are nice. You can work around the weather and work. TN gun starts the week before Thanksgiving and goes until mid Jan.

·
Registered
986 Posts
just got back from NC. hard hunting this season.Lots of food in the woods.bumper crop of acorns and apples everywere.Did manage to get 2 deer.Only saw one bear and missed.He was moving pretty good with the pack og hounds on his tail.Going back in Dec. for gun season:wallbash:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts