Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As an Idaho girl married to a serious hunter, I spend a lot of time watching the hunting channel. Some friends and I got together to shoot our own video. This is in no way meant to be offensive, as I really do enjoy a good hunt, and don't even remember a time I cooked with anything other than elk or deer meat :) It's actually a contest entry, the more views we get, the better our chances of winning are, so if you'd like, take a minute to check it out. It will be your good natured laugh for the day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIhPyevwFkg&list=UUhf0iSBQMfD-jka6HLTQV7Q&feature=plcp

·
Registered
773 Posts
Very silly video, but yes it did get a chuckle out of me at the end. Could had been much better if you all could had controlled your own chuckling. But video kinda reminds me of the you tube video "turkey hunt" and" turkey rap" both by "tracymillerfulks" very funny videos

·
Registered
8,461 Posts
Ok, I got sucked in to watch it. I'd say better get real jobs and hopefully pay for the husbands next hunting trip! Ha Ha. Maybe what ever was in the bottle made them do it? Anyway hope you win whatever you are trying to. :whistling:

·
Registered
799 Posts
hmmm, see the guy at the house in the background with the video camera????:wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.