Deer Hunting Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks guys my check came today im gonna invest it some new muzzy broadheads.That way it'll be the gift that keeps on giving.:biggrin: :biggrin: .I'll try o post a pic tomorrow .Thanks again :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
good... glad to see you got it. and glad to see you spending it on some hunting gear. in the future when this site gets a little bigger we are wanting companys like muzzy to sponser our giveaways so we can continue to give away nice stuff to our members.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
when i get the muzzys ill post them too

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks bill

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
when we started this site i never thought that it would include giving people from new york free stuff. man where did i go wrong. :biggrin: just messing with ya. now i can say i know a couple good dudes from up north. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'll shot you that pic as soon as im feelin better .Dr says i got walking pnemonia

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
YEAH TELL ME BOUT IT caps lock.On the plus side i hooked up with a kid who lives in PRIME deer ccountry got the invite to hunt the bow opener 400 acres private land in the finger lakes region.crawling with deer .go scouting late august hes got stands and everything already set up So i got something to look foreward too:lol:

·
Registered
123 Posts
buck come on redneck is in the hart it is a state of mind if loveing the usa flying the stares and strips to show i back my nephew and his fellow soldiers in the war and loveing my family and puting them before the wistle and bells that are the toys we love for or sport and the love of the hunt make me a redneck the too bad if some one dont like it:goodposting:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i took the pic now i got to figure out how to post it:useless:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i posted the pic in the galleries section thanks again:biggrin:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
Registered
179 Posts
i need 25 bucks to buy more shells

·
Premium Member
5,650 Posts
hang around long enough and your bound to win something. we should be doing some more contest before to long. i want to do that $100 giveaway to the youth sportsmen again this year too.

·
Registered
179 Posts
im a youth sportsman!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts