Deer Hunting Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just sighted in the 20 Ultra Slug Hunter. Guns is dead center of bull at 50 yards. Can anyone give me an idea of what this will do to a 100 yard shot.
Unfortunately I don't have any more than the 50 yards to shoot and ran out of daylight to adjust up. 3 shots inside of a quarter. Not bad.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I shoot the 12 gauge sst's.On my box it says to sight in 2.4" high at 50 yards.It will be 2.7" at 100 yards.It will be dead on at 150 yards.It will be 6.7" low at 200 yards.I doubt it will be the same for a 20 gauge.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have a Simmons on top as the Ultra Slug Hunter does not have iron sights available.Next time out I'll nudge it up a couple inches at 50. I hunt field edges quite often here so the opportunity for a longer shot is always there. Thanks for the advice.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I shoot the 12 gauge sst's.On my box it says to sight in 2.4" high at 50 yards.It will be 2.7" at 100 yards.It will be dead on at 150 yards.It will be 6.7" low at 200 yards.I doubt it will be the same for a 20 gauge.

I have a box of the 20 gauge SST's and the box says 2.5" high at 50 yards, 3.3" high at 100 yards, dead on at 150 yards, and 8.2" low at 200 yards.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.