Deer Hunting Forums banner

SHOT Show Week, Website Upgrade, Excitement Ahead

673 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  gr8fuldoug 
#1 ·

SHOT Show Week, Website Upgrade, Excitement Ahead

Normally I would be posting today that I was off to SHOT Show and to look for my daily posts next week on how my meetings are going and what new products are being announced. Well, not happening this year. No SHOT Show and quite honestly I'm extremely disappointed. Not only will my "meetings" become phone calls but I won't get to see all the folks that I only get to see once a year. This sucks. OK, I've vented, lol

We announced new Leupold product the other day. Word is already out on the new Swarovski EL Range and CL Compacts. We will do our best to keep you in the loop on new products. With this in mind we have added some new areas onto our Web Site

Just Arrived:
This section is where we will post all incoming shipments. We will keep the items in this section for a week or so. They will of course be on our site in their regular areas, however, this new section can keep you updated on what's arriving. Please feel free to check it regularly to stay on top of things.

Super Deal - Clearance Specials:
This section is for Demos, Open Box, Discontinued, Close-Out and generally all items you can get a super deal on

Bundles:
This section has all kinds of combos of gear, matched together and discounted. Take a peek and see what combinations we are offering. We think you'll be pleased.

Enter To Win:
Every month we give away an array of amazing prizes. Enter every month for a chance to win. Nothing to lose and maybe you'll win

Classes:
If you're into photography check out our online photo classes

Reticles:
We have a brand specific reticle page so you can take a look and get some intel on every mfg reticles that are available

We've got MANY deals going on so please just give us a call, 516-217-1000, to discuss the Optic, Camera or Tripod you're looking for and we will hook you up.

Check out our Latest Sales Flyer

We appreciate all the orders and support. Please stay well and safe.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you. Always give a call to discuss options and what would be best for your needs

Have a great day & please follow us on Instagram at gr8fuldoug1 :)

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000
Please visit our web site @ www.cameralandny.com

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.