Deer Hunting Forums banner

Jaguars @ Titans - 12/17/2006

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  jayson 
#1 ·
For the past 4 weeks, every Sunday I've gone into the game thinking the Titans have a very slim chance of winning. I just couldn't see them beating the Colts. As poorly as we played against the Texans in the first game this year (yet still managed to win), I figured they had our number and would lay it to us on their home field.

But every single one of those games Vince Young and the Titans have proven me wrong.

Sunday is approaching, and I find myself in the exact same position again. The Titans are going up against a Jags team that absolutely made the Titans look silly earlier this year, and a team that is coming off a similar routing of the Colts just this past week. Could the Titans possibly win 5 in a freakin' row?

They just might.

If we can keep Jones-Drew and Fred Taylor in check (and that is a huge if), I think we can get some pressure on David Garrard and force him into making some mistakes. Toss in what we've now learned VY is capable of, and a big play or two on special teams and I think you've got the recipe for a pretty big upset.

I picked up a couple of tickets for this game pretty cheaply on eBay. Here's hoping for a good game :bye:

Jaguars 18
Titans 24

:boxing:

See less See more
#3 ·
enjoy!!

i hope you both enjoy the game. and i was gonna pick the jags to win but since your both gonna be there im definitly gonna pick the jags to win. hope im wrong. i hope yall bring them the luck they need. im enjoying this titans win streak. but i just dont think we can pull this one out.
:no:
:no:
jags 28
titans 17

#5 ·
yep yep

jayson and bmetz that had to be a sweet game to be at. special team play is about as exciting as it gets. roho your late guess was close but it dont count. (cmon at halftime). jayson you my friend are the man. it just dont get better than that for a prediction. aight so you got 1 right to everyones else 0. we should have ran a contest to see who can get the most right or the next closest. even though braggin rights is all you would get.

#6 ·
I dont really care about bragging rights, I was just happy to see that...
Last time the jags intercepted young three times, but it was all a different story this time around.

We had killer seats right behind the goal post section 146 incase anyone wants to go to titansonline.com and see the view, It was truely an awesome game!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.