Deer Hunting Forums banner

Random PA Pics

6K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Jason T 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
#3 ·
awesome pics.

The "Bruce A. Morse" memorial placed by his camp buddies is a beautiful tribute to your brother.
Great bunch of guys right there.
:thumbup:

#4 ·
Hey thanks BruceBruce for getting the pics on line. I'm still learning the process of transfering them. The buck polls represent average bucks from our area in PA. The fishing poto is my buddy from the plant I work in here in Ohio with a 20 lb pike. The two person pic is my Dad and Me on his last trip to PA. The memorial plack was done by the property owner in PA and sets on a small bridge that spans the stream from our spring in front of camp. You have to cross it to get to the front porch. Sometimes that is a difficult task! Thanks agin BB for your help. HM

#5 ·
You're welcome HM, your efforts were closer than you think.
Next time you give it a try, just try one picture at a time, I think that's where you encountered problems.
Good Luck

P.S. Nice deer in them pics too... Keep em' coming! :w00t:

#6 ·
nice pics of the ol'meat pole.brought me right back to my camp:thumbup:

#11 ·
huntingman, I didn't know you hunted in the Bigfoot region.
Do you believe there's such a thing or do you think it's all talk to lure tourists?
Have you ever seen him or his tracks?
Would you shoot him if you saw him?

#12 ·
BB, There have been some very strange things happen in the last couple of years at camp, I'll tell those stories another time here. But as far as bigfoot. Well there are times that I feel something is following me and the hair on my neck stands straight up. I turn around and nothing is there but the weird thing is there is no sounds, no birds, nothing? I have seen footprints big enough to be a bigfoot even if the print had a vibram impression in it. We do have one camp member hairy enough to be a distance cousin, in fact we make him wear orange even while sleeping just to be on the safe side. There's no question that I believe in bigfoot and unless it was a fight to the finish I would not kill him. I think I would treat him like my brother well maybe better now that I think back on it. Anyway I think you have opened a new topic one that should bring some interesting stories.
:bag:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.