Deer Hunting Forums banner

Rules for posting in Outfitter Section

5K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  ronn 
#1 ·
The rules are fairly simple.

Keep all your posts about your outfitter, hunts, guide service or leases in this forum only. All questions and comments are made in this section.

DO NOT SPAM OUR OTHER FORUMS

If you post in our other forums please do not have a signature link going to your outfitter etc, etc, website or a signature link containing your company name. We are giving you a place to advertise for free so please abide by the rules.

I am trying to keep 2 groups of people happy here, our members and you folks. Our members do not want to continually see a gigantic signature line with an outfitters name on it. Have no fear, if one of our members is looking for an outfitter or guide service they know where this section is.

#4 · (Edited)
one thing we discussed ronn, was hopefully both these two new forums will relieve some of the moderator time trying to constantly remove what we deemed spam. There is a foggy balance between protecting the members and granting access to product advertisers. I have hope that those advertisers/outfitters recognize the oppertunity to access our members and abide by our rules. What better way to promote products than using a large web site devoted to hunting and the outdoors and getting honest reviews by the peple who use them. To all you advertisers... hint hint. HM

#5 ·
The new forums are going to allow huge internet retailers as well as the SMALL businessmen the opportunity
to inform all of us of their wares.

This is a free form of advertising to all of them, I hope at some point they show their appreciations by
buying larger banner ad's with the site or offer the site owner free products/samples to use for
the Deer Hunters Club contests or even be able to send them to the members for In-field testing.

G
#6 ·
The new forums are going to allow huge internet retailers as well as the SMALL businessmen the opportunity
to inform all of us of their wares.

This is a free form of advertising to all of them, I hope at some point they show their appreciations by
buying larger banner ad's with the site or offer the site owner free products/samples to use for
the Deer Hunters Club contests or even be able to send them to the members for In-field testing.
that would be the right thing to do

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.