New Contest - the Hunt of the Month
Greetings folks! Welcome to the Hunt of the Month!
We invite the community to submit your tales of the hunt along with your photos of success. Each month, beginning in January 2021, one community member's hunt will be selected as the Hunt of the Month! Take the opportunity to showcase your skill, brag about what you've bagged, and offer any insights you've got about your prep, tips and tricks to having a smoother time in the wild, or your preferred tools and techniques.
Hunt of the Month Rules:
1. All users may make one submission per month in that month's Submissions thread. All submissions are welcome. Make sure you get your entry in by the 15th.
2. Please submit one-to-three photos of your game. Editing of the photos through light filters and typical white-balancing are both permitted, but it is to be kept to a minimum; don't photoshop the images. Photos can't be changed once submitted.
3. Your story may include lots of detail, but don't feel you need to share every secret right away. If you win, you can always elaborate if people ask you any questions. Stories should not be any longer than 800 words.
4. If you didn't win with your most recent hunting experience, feel free to submit your story and photos from an earlier outing. However, if a hunting trip won one month, you can't submit it again.
5. Not everybody gets to hunt as often as they'd like, so if you win one month, you will not be able to enter for the next three months.
Winners will be announced in a separate thread after the 20th of the month, and winners will have the opportunity to answer questions to other members of the community.
Looking forward to seeing your stories!
All the best,