B&C 120 Class
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southern New Hampshire
I am anal when it comes to scent control. I take the following approach to control scent.
- Do not smoke.
- Change/unchange outer garments at the truck.
- Wash all clothes is scent free laundry det.
- Use scent free shampoos,soaps,deoderants.
- Spray all clothes,boots and equipment down before the hunt.
- Store all clothes in big zip lock bags with earth scents.
- Dress light and packin clothes to avoid extra perspiration to the stand.
- Avoid strong odor foods. (jerky,garlic,etc)
- Hunt into or crosswind.
Does anyone else go through all this to avoid detection or am I to the extreme?