Deer Hunting Forums banner

Oklahoma

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  Hunting Man 
#1 ·
I think a prayer is in order for all those who perished in the really bad weather this last few days. Every loss is bad but especially when a school takes a direct hit from a f5. I just can't imagine parents coping with a loss of their child. The news casts were very hard to watch last night.

#3 ·
wow there must have been a glitch when you posted this because I didn't see it either...
But I also agree the people of Oklahoma do need our prayers to lose a loved one in such a tragic way is just unimaginable.
Our thoughts and Prayers are with all those affected...

#4 ·
Agree 100% Thoughts & prayers to Oklahoma
HM I missed it to not really a post to make light of but are you practicing for the 7 days of Chtristmas Ghost posting?

#9 ·
Yes we do and I have a daughter and her family that live right there, the time seemed to stand still until I heard from her letting us know everything was well. I was lucky that none of my family was hurt but that still doesn't keep me for weeping for the families that weren't so lucky

#12 ·
Unbelievable damage from this year. Mother nature's ability to create something like hurricanes and tornados just blows me away with the destructive power. I pray for all those affected and for the injured a speedy recovery. For those who lost loved ones, may your hearts be healed by God's love for you and know you will see them again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.