Wild Turkey Jerky
- 1 Lbs. Boneless Turkey
- 1 Tsp. Salt
- 1/4 Tsp. Pepper
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 2 Tbsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Liquid Smoke
- Cut turkey into even-sized strips.
- Mix salt and remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Combine turkey with marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 6 to 12 hours.
- Cover oven rack with foil. Place turkey on foil.
- Bake at 160 degrees for 4 hours.
- Turn and bake another 4 hours.
(Note: When using a dehydrator, follow the same method of preparation and place in unit to cure, checking every hour until the meat becomes stiff, yet will still bend easily. A dehydrator will reduce cooking time by almost half.) Yields 4 servings.
This recipe contributed by forum member deercook. To add a recipe of your own please visit our hunting recipes forum.