Whitetail on a Stick
- 800 g Venison, Cubed
- 1 Pineapple – Fresh Not Canned
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- 3 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Tbsp Mustard
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- Peal the pineapple, and cut it to 5 equal parts.
- Take one whole portion including the core (middle hard part) and puree it in a blender with enough water to make it smooth.
- Make the marinade from pineapple puree, sugar, soy sauce, lemon juice, parsley, oil, mustard and pepper. Mix well.
- Marinate the meat overnight.
- Cut up remaining pineapple; you want the pineapple to be the same size as the meat cubes. Line it with venison on skewers.
- Grill over med-high heat until desired doneness.
You will just have to trust me on this and try it.
This recipe contributed by forum member Whitetail Freak Hunter. To add a recipe of your own please visit our hunting recipes forum.