- 2 10-3/4 Ounce Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup Diced Green Chilies
- 12 Tortillas (Flour or Corn)
- 1 Cup Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 2 Cups Cooked, Cubed Wild Turkey
- Combine soup, sour cream, and chilies and heat thoroughly.
- Warm tortillas in microwave.
- Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix cheeses, onion, turkey, and 1 cup soup mixture.
- Put 2 tablespoons of cheese-turkey mixture in center of each tortilla.
- Roll tortillas and place in baking pan.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and top with additional cheese if desired.
Yields 4 to 5 servings
This recipe contributed by forum member deercook. To add a recipe of your own please visit our hunting recipes forum.