Smoked Tenderloin or Venison Back Strap
- Venison Back Strap or Pork Tenderloin
- Cream Cheese
- Jalapeno Peppers, Sliced
- 12 Oz. Beer
- 12 Oz. Vinegar
- 4 Oz. Liquid Smoke
- Slice open a pork tenderloin (length-wise, not all the way through) and put cream cheese (about size of finger) and sliced jalapeno pepper in cut.
- Wrap bacon strips all the way around tenderloin and hold in place with toothpick.
- Smoke with favor wood for 5-6 hrs. at 225 degrees.
- With spray bottle, spray a mixture of 12 oz beer, 12 oz vinegar, and 4 oz liquid onion juice about every 30 minutes.
Also try recipe with venison back strap.
This recipe contributed by forum member Joegrammier. To add a recipe of your own please visit our hunting recipes forum.