Mexican Deer Soup
- 1 lbs Ground Deer or Beef
- 1 Can Pinto Beans
- 1 Can Corn
- 1 Can Green Beans
- 1 Can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 Can Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies
- 1 Can Beer
- 1 Package Taco Seasoning
- 1 Package Ranch Dressing Mix
- Salt to Taste
- Brown the deer in a large soup pot. Drain off the fat.
- Add the pinto beans, corn, green beans, both cans of tomatoes and the beer. You can add the liquid from the vegetables or drain it off. It depends on how you like your soup.
You can also add any hot peppers you like, depending on how you like your soup. This one fixes in no time and served with a couple pieces of garlic toast, hits the spot any time of year.
This recipe contributed by forum member Poppy. To add a recipe of your own please visit our hunting recipes forum.