Jamie’s Hot Cheesy Chili
- 4 lbs Ground Venison
- 1/2 lbs Bacon
- 1 Lg Onion
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 1 Jar Hot Taco Sauce (or Your Favorite Hot Sauce)
- 3 Cans Chili Beans
- 3 Cans Kidney Beans
- 1 Cup of Your Favorite Beer
- 1 Cup V8 Juice
- 1/4 Cup Hot Chili Powder
- 1/2 lbs of Velveeta Cheese
- Jalapeno Peppers (chopped) Optional
- Brown ground venison and bacon together with onions and garlic.
- Combine all ingredients except Velveeta cheese in a large pot and bring to a simmer.
- Drain and add venison and bacon (I don’t drain it. All goes in the pot)
- Simmer all for 30 Minutes.
- Melt cheese or cube cheese and put into pot. Stir into chili and cover let stand 5-10 Minutes.
This recipe contributed by forum member WHITETAILFEVER. To add a recipe of your own please visit our hunting recipes forum.