- 4-1/2 to 5-1/2 Lbs. Vension
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Cup Dale’s Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 Bottle Liquid Smoke
- 1 Tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 Tsp. Accent Seasoning
- Combine all ingredients and marinate meat overnight. (If you want it hot, sprinkle red pepper flakes or cayenne pepper over jerky after you remove it from the marinade.)
- Prepare meat as you would for a dehydrator.
- Hang meat from toothpicks across oven racks or purchase jerky racks.
- Cook on low setting in oven for 4 to 6 hours. Low setting for most ovens is between 150-200 degrees.
Leave oven door cracked open about 2 inches. To prevent a mess in the bottom of your oven use a drip pan. If you’re using a dehydrator just follow your manufactures directions.
This recipe contributed by forum member buckfever. To add a recipe of your own please visit our hunting recipes forum.