- 3-4 Catfish Filets
- 1-2 Large Eggs (Depending on Amount of Fish)
- ½ Cup of White Flour or Cornmeal
- 1 Gallon Size Zip-loc Bag
- Vegetable or Peanut Oil
- Preheat oil in skillet or deep fryer.
- Take catfish filets and cut into small bite size pieces.
- Beat eggs in a shallow bowl for easier dipping.
- Place flour or cornmeal, salt and pepper into plastic bag. Shake until thoroughly mixed.
- Dip fish pieces into eggs and place in plastic bag. Gently shake until all pieces are coated.
- Gently place coated fish into oil. Cook until golden brown.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce. I like chipotle. I also like to slice up some spuds and fry them as a side dish.
This recipe contributed by forum member signman. To add a recipe of your own please visit our hunting recipes forum.