Primos Double Bull Dark Horse Hunting Blind
Not the review you wanted? Search here to find what your looking for:
Reviewed by: Steve Leeman
Category: Treestands & Blinds
Available at Cabelas.com
- Easy put up and take down in seconds.
- Large enough to bow hunt out of but not to bulky to fold up and carry.
- Roomy enough for two hunters if both carrying a weapon or if one is videotaping.
- The triangle windows with velcro mesh were easy to open and close.
- 2 gear pockets inside blind made keeping calls or binos close by.
- Cost around $120 at Cabelas compared to $400 for Double Bull Blind.
- It leaks a little bit on rainy days.
Some Other Reviews from Blinds
G2 Pop-Up Blind
Everyone has gone through the troubles of trying to set up and take down a ground blinds. I have had many ground blinds in the last few years and it always seems as if they never last more than that one year before they rip or something else happens to them.
Ameristep Doghouse Hunting Blind
The Ameristep Doghouse Hunting Blind is a great investment for that son or daughter that don’t want to climb in a treestand. They can stay right on the ground and still have a good hunt.
Ameristep Pop-up Hunting Blind
This one man pop-up blind is great. Camoflauge pattern fits in well in a field where hay is in rolls. Also works set up at edge of tree line.