Deer Hunting Forums banner

Sons Buck

8K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  HuntingGal&HuntingKid 
#1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone, we are addicted to hunting lol
Youth day last week on Sunday J got him a nice one :)

#2 ·
congrats to the both of you.welcome to the club here we like to keep it family friendly so feel free to join in the discussions.Glad to see moms getting involved in a male dominated area.hooray for you:pickle:J your a lucky kid

#4 ·
Congratulaions J !!! That sure is a monster buck you got there, I'd sure like to hear the details of how you got him. :w00t:
Congratulations to you to Renee, We can almost see how proud you are all the way up here in Vermont. :yes:
Welcome to the club.

G
#5 · (Edited)
Is there a way to se

Is there a way to setup share and fellow to go right to my home page inseatd of the post page? When I make a post than use SF it just goes to the post page and shows nothing else i would like it to go to my home page as that post would be the first on the site anyway. It would allow people to see that post but also my entire blog. Please advise

#8 ·

Beux, this isnt his first time to hunt, he started the year he turned 7 :) this is his 5th year :)
I taught myself to shoot a 243, then I taught him :)
His dad pfffft, weenie rofl he dont hunt, he cant hit a barn standing in front of it bahahaha.
Just Jacob and I Hunt :)
Oh the morning he got this one we was in stand before light, and sat there oh just 2 hours and this one came out behind me out of the woods lol Jacob goes there is a Buck , and POP he got him :)

#9 ·
you should enter jacob into the buck contest

#21 · (Edited)
AHhhhh So TEXAS is where one of Earth's edges is located... :w00t: :lol:

I'm glad you folks didn't fall off that edge, I'm looking forward to some more of your pics this year. :photo:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.