Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Youth Sportsmen (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/youth-sportsmen/)
-   -   Sons Buck (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/youth-sportsmen/2769-sons-buck.html)

HuntingGal&HuntingKid 11-01-2008 10:12 PM

Sons Buck

Hi everyone, we are addicted to hunting lol
Youth day last week on Sunday J got him a nice one :)

joel the signman 11-02-2008 01:09 AM

congrats to the both of you.welcome to the club here we like to keep it family friendly so feel free to join in the discussions.Glad to see moms getting involved in a male dominated area.hooray for you:pickle:J your a lucky kid

Gator 11-02-2008 02:35 AM

Congrats J thats a nice buck,by the looks of that smile Id say your hooked.Are you going to have it mounted? Way to go mom,when you take your kids hunting you'll never have to hunt for your kid:yes:

BruceBruce1959 11-02-2008 05:52 AM

Congratulaions J !!! That sure is a monster buck you got there, I'd sure like to hear the details of how you got him. :w00t:
Congratulations to you to Renee, We can almost see how proud you are all the way up here in Vermont. :yes:
Welcome to the club.

ronn 11-02-2008 06:33 AM

Is there a way to se

Is there a way to setup share and fellow to go right to my home page inseatd of the post page? When I make a post than use SF it just goes to the post page and shows nothing else i would like it to go to my home page as that post would be the first on the site anyway. It would allow people to see that post but also my entire blog. Please advise

East Texas Droptine 11-02-2008 06:55 AM

Nice deer, congrats!

Beaux 11-02-2008 10:20 AM

Hey congrats nothing like that first deer, especially a nice buck like that one. And a mom and son combo you don't see that much. How yall get that big ol thing in the truck. Sure would like to hear how it all unfolded.

HuntingGal&HuntingKid 11-02-2008 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beaux (Post 20437)
Hey congrats nothing like that first deer, especially a nice buck like that one. And a mom and son combo you don't see that much. How yall get that big ol thing in the truck. Sure would like to hear how it all unfolded.

Beux, this isnt his first time to hunt, he started the year he turned 7 :) this is his 5th year :)
I taught myself to shoot a 243, then I taught him :)
His dad pfffft, weenie rofl he dont hunt, he cant hit a barn standing in front of it bahahaha.
Just Jacob and I Hunt :)
Oh the morning he got this one we was in stand before light, and sat there oh just 2 hours and this one came out behind me out of the woods lol Jacob goes there is a Buck , and POP he got him :)

joel the signman 11-02-2008 02:49 PM

you should enter jacob into the buck contest

buckfever 11-02-2008 02:51 PM

:w00t: Congrats to both of ya.. Thats a nice buck..

Be sure you check out our contest gallery. He could win $100 for that deer if you put that pic in the gallery. Check out the rules.