A unique venison recipe
I got this recipe from a guy who originally did it with rabbit, i tried it with venison and i loved it.
you can also increase any of these increments to your liking depending on how many people you are feeding. or if you prefer more potatoes or steak, add more!
-5-6 pieces of steak ( i usually use a cut of meat from the hind quarters)
-6 redskin potatoes.
-1 whole carrot
1. slice up the apple into small slices.
2. cut the potatoes into cubes
3. dice up the carrot into small thinner slices
4. fry bacon to your preference. i usually dont make it crispy because it will also cook while in the oven. even if its not crispy doesnt mean its not cooked!
5. fry or grill venison for about 5-6 minutes. the oven will do the rest of the cooking.
6. add the chicken broth to the 9x13 or whatever size pan you are using. then toss in the carrots, potatoes, apples, bacon, and venison. cover with aluminum foil. let it cook at about 280 for 30 minutes
Dang this sounds tasty!! Looking forward to trying this one
or if you prefer more potatoes or steak, add more!
Sounds good!! Adaptability is the name of the diversion with a Green Egg grill. I can actually cook a whole dinner on the double!!!
I'm hungry now.
This is the first recipe i've seen that I know i'd like. Normally, a recipe has some ingredients that I don't like, and is too spicy. This one sounds perfect.
|All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:59 PM.|
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.