Deer Hunting Forums banner

Week and a half

6K views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 ·
I have a week and a half to go before I go hunting turks
I know all you need to do is be there and it can happen hopefully that is the case for me. Of the 5 days I'm allowed to go I am only able to be in the woods for one day.

#7 ·
good luck get in early and stay till the last minute.i 'm counting down the days myself.

#9 ·
my wife also cant wait.I'm driving her crazy .Theres gear all over the place and im also playin with my calls:pickle: :surprised: :shocking: :lol:

#11 ·
my wife also cant wait.I'm driving her crazy .Theres gear all over the place and im also playin with my calls:pickle: :surprised: :shocking:
i think my wife and yours could relate to one another. she is threatening to throw my calls out the window. but she knows if she did that i would proceed to throw her out the window to retrieve my calls. :biggrin:

#14 · (Edited by Moderator)
take a negative and make it positive get your feeling soory for self butt out NOW AND NO MORE CRYIN or illgive ya something to cry about:surprised:

#16 ·
4 more days till opening morning

#18 ·
make the most of the time ya got go get em:biggrin:

#20 ·
3 MORE DAYS:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.