Deer Hunting Forums banner

turkey drawing

5K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
would it be possible to have a turkey drawing whoever kills a turkey this year gets placed in it.

Also would it be possible to have a page dedicated to all the dear killed in 2006
and all the turkies killed in 07

#2 ·
we thought about doing that but then we took a look at our turkey gallery and noticed no one has ever posted one yet. thats why we figured just 2 random $25 draws would be more enjoyable.

But if the members on here show a interest in this type of prize drawing im sure we can work something up. We would need some info from our northern hunters to see when turkey seasons wrap up in their respective states.

In the past few weeks we have got several new members that enjoy turkey hunting. If ya'll give me a good response on this and hunters would actually participate we will see what we can do.

#6 · (Edited)
right now all we got is the calender on the left side of the gallery if you want to look up seperate dates of posted pictures. the highlighted dates are the days someone posted a pic. that should let you look at the seperate dates of pics. when you click on a gallery room it will show the pics in order of there upload. for example 2007 pics before 2006 and so on. im not seeing the need to add seperate pages of 06 and 07 pics right now.

#4 ·
sounds good to me

#7 ·
surely there are more hunters on here that would be interested in a turkey contest than just the 3 of yall that have responded or asked questions about having one. joel the signman gave the season dates for new york and i have the dates for tennessee, but i also need some more season dates for the other states to insure we give everyone that turkey hunts a reasonable time to get their turkey pics uploaded to the gallery. i do not want the contest end date to be before the end of someones spring turkey season.

if yall want to do this i would like the draw date for all the turkeys submitted to be about a week after the last spring turkey hunt is over.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.