Deer Hunting Forums banner

Air rifles

12K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  RobertSmith 
#1 ·
I am interested in purchasing an air rifle to hunt small game. Anyone have experience with Gamo air rifles?

#9 ·
have B.B. rifle with pump up to 10 times, what kind of small game can i kill using it?
its not just about killin stuff man you have to enjoy the hunt for more than just shooting stuff. i was always told dont shoot nothing you aint ready to clean and eat. remember that before you pull the trigger. but as per your question if you can shoot pellets it opens up a little more but really i wouldnt say much with just BBs. if you hit something just right then you can kill very small game but thats about it in my opinion

#12 ·
I have a Gamo Whisper paid $249 at Dicks sporting goods. Very nice for the money. It has both iron sights and comes with a scope as well. I have not mounted the scope due to the fact that I like to use it for practice in the yard. I found it is the best with lead ammo and can hit a quarter size shot group from 30yds consistently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.