Welcome from Arkansas
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Scrub Buck

Smile SlugShooting

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddus1 View Post
Hi me again. I noticed that you are a founding member of the slug shooting association. That really sounds like something I would be interested in and perhaps some of the other guys on this site.Perhaps you could give us some info on it?
daddus1
The ASSA - American SlugShooting Association, has as its goal the improvement of slugshooting accuracy and promotion of benchrest competitions exclusively for shotgun slug shooters. We run a monthly Postal Shoot, and a number of sponsored and Club shoots. We also offer discussion forums specifically for slugshooters, and have a number of sources within the firearms and ammunition manufacturing communities available to respond to technical questions from members. We work with our contacts within the industry to try to bring Member's Only Discount deals on slug shooting related gear to our members through the Clubhouse Store, and the Shooters' classifieds as well.
The Club website is at American SlugShooting Association Home Page and of course everyone is invited to drop by anytime. Membership in the Forums is free, and Club Membership is also free to active Military, Leos, Firefighters, and EMS workers, as well as NRA members and all Military veterans, all folks who we believe have already paid more dues than necessary.
An aside about NRA, most of the staff at ASSA are NRA Life Members, the rest are signed up for the yearly program, including a couple of our huntng dogs and the office cat. I suppose that reveals something about the political stance we take on lots of issues..........

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.