Hunting in General - Deer Hunting Forums
Shotgun Hunting Discuss Shotgun topics

post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 07:37 PM Thread Starter
Scrub Buck

Hunting in General

New member here. Been hunting for over 30 years now, mostly rabbit and squirrel. Started hunting deer a few years ago when they started showing up on my parents property in Davidsonville, MD. Only have a few acres to hunt and don't have much luck when so many others are hunting their property. Trying to see if any knows of a place not too far from Anne Arundel county in Maryland that does not have too many hunters for some squirrel and deer hunting. Thanks.
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 07:46 PM

Hey BIGKEVIN and welcome to the DHC. Hello from WNY.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 07:49 PM
ronn

welcome to dhc, from nh. there are some good folks here

there are a couple guys from md here. i hunted there a couple years ago and hope to again next year. private land is at a premium and public is hunted hard. there are just tons of hunters in md but luckily tons of deer. you might also try marylandwhitetail.com its a good forum of mainly md hunters with wv,del,va, nc thrown in.
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-18-2010, 08:01 PM Thread Starter
Scrub Buck

Used to be a lot of corn, tobacco fields when I was growing up. Now all of it is going to houses. I have never hunted on pulic land but I have heard a lot a bad stories. I'm checking around the area to see if I can find someone that will let me hunt. Hopefully I will find something before the hunting season starts again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Deer Hunting Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode