Iowa gun season starts this weekend post pictures here. - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > Shotgun Hunting
Shotgun Hunting Discuss Shotgun topics

Old 12-03-2009, 06:33 AM
B&C 100 Class

Post Iowa gun season starts this weekend post pictures here.

Hey guys and gals it is gun season in Iowa this weekend.i will take my camera and take pictures of my deer and my brothers.LOL if we get any.If we do not it will be the first time in many many years. All thowe when we was kids Bucks were a lot harder to come by.Good luck to everyone out there. Hey take a kid hunting make a friend for life get them off that computor and out in the woods.Kill a monster and even if you don't post some pictures anyway.For me the hunt is not about just killing a deer.I geuss its that we still have the freedom to hunt.They have not taken all our rights YET. Have great weekend!!!
words to live by; Never tell even your best friend your most kept secrets,Because some day your friend may turn to foe and out in the world your best secrets go,
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2008 Iowa shotgun season.jpg (46.4 KB, 27 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-09-2009, 08:43 PM
B&C 100 Class

Thumbs up 2009 was not as good as 2008 but was still a great year.

Whats it all about once a year we all get together and meet up at the deer shed to go out in the cold and hunt deer.What a grand life we have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Thedeershed.jpg (48.8 KB, 23 views)
File Type: jpg The deer shed 2.jpg (53.3 KB, 27 views)
Old 12-10-2009, 12:27 AM

Looks like success again in 09 though.. Great looking deer..

You gotta tell your Iowa hunting buds to get on here so we can see some more Iowa deer on this thread..
Old 12-10-2009, 08:14 AM
B&C 100 Class

Default More Iowa deer pictures

If you want to see more iowa deer pictures look at my website.Just google search thedeershed this should show u so and post some pictures on it if you like
Old 12-10-2009, 04:13 PM
B&C 140 Class

Wow! Those are all nice bucks, good job.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:08 AM
B&C 100 Class

Thumbs up Shed Horns Allready

One of my friends was pulling his box stand out to a field the other day and saw a horn in a fence.He stoped and walked over to it The horn was from a fifteen point buck with a 4 inch drop tine on it.He said he was jumping around happyas heck.Then he said he saw the other sid eof it laying no more then ten feet away .It also had a drop on it about 6 or 7 inches long.I will get some pictures posted of them.I also told him not to shoot a big doe off the property because he might shoot his big buck.LOL.Maybe next year he might see him out and about.I know he is telling me the truth becaus emy brother seen them and they still are bloody from the drop.I probly wont get pictures till after the holidays but i will get them up.Also i have a friend That found a 14 pointer and a large nine pointer dead lock together during second shot gun season in Iowa.I will get pictures off them as well .I asked him what he done when he seen them.LOL he said Rick I took out my tags and we tagged them.LOL the game warden would have given him a tag.How ever he said its worth the tags .LOL I'm sure it will be a nice mount .Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (IN THE WOODS)
Old 12-24-2009, 11:47 AM
B&C 160 Class

Looks good up there
Old 12-24-2009, 02:30 PM
B&C 100 Class

Thumbs up My Hunting Buddy Mike Hardon Iowa Monsters

Well Done Mike .Going to be hard to bet that next year. (Great Bucks)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGA1364.jpg (43.4 KB, 13 views)
Old 12-24-2009, 02:41 PM
B&C 100 Class

Default More deer pictures of Mike Hardon's

Great Pictures
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMGA1358.JPG (72.5 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg IMGA1359.JPG (54.0 KB, 12 views)
Old 12-24-2009, 03:54 PM
ronn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Smith View Post
One of my friends was pulling his box stand out to a field the other day and saw a horn in a fence.He stoped and walked over to it The horn was from a fifteen point buck with a 4 inch drop tine on it.He said he was jumping around happyas heck.Then he said he saw the other sid eof it laying no more then ten feet away .It also had a drop on it about 6 or 7 inches long.I will get some pictures posted of them.I also told him not to shoot a big doe off the property because he might shoot his big buck.LOL.Maybe next year he might see him out and about.I know he is telling me the truth becaus emy brother seen them and they still are bloody from the drop.I probly wont get pictures till after the holidays but i will get them up.Also i have a friend That found a 14 pointer and a large nine pointer dead lock together during second shot gun season in Iowa.I will get pictures off them as well .I asked him what he done when he seen them.LOL he said Rick I took out my tags and we tagged them.LOL the game warden would have given him a tag.How ever he said its worth the tags .LOL I'm sure it will be a nice mount .Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! (IN THE WOODS)
sounds like your friend needs me to come out and shoot them before they kill each other. grin can't wait to see the pics
Edit/Delete Message Reply With Quote