No Luck yet

6K views 17 replies 5 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 · (Edited)
No Luck yet PIC'S are here

been out a couple times but no luck
anyone been out looking?
hoping to hit the woods again next weekend

#6 ·
well I found the big boys sheds tonight 1st ones I have ever found or even looked for
found them within 3 feet of each other right next to his bed about 100 yards from my house couple drops of blood on top of the fresh snow we got early this am tells me he dropped them today kicker is I found 8 beds in my fathers back yard & there they lay never expected to find a shed in one of our back yards expecially the big boy's & never would imagine the complete set he is an 11 with small kickers on each side some may call it a 13 but either way this is an awsome score for me I will post pics hopefully tomorrow

#9 · (Edited)
thanks guys I don't know if I would be more excited if I were holding him right now
never really spent time shed hunting but a long time friend is big into it & got me really excited about doing it this year
here they can start dropping as early as christmas but that early I guess you find more moose sheds

#13 ·
well I got them scored not great but I will be happy when he is hanging on my wall
Typical side 59 6/8
Non Typical side 60 2/8

#14 ·
My budy is the president of the nwtf in Nelson co ky, he said they had a meeting last week and another board member brought in some fresh sheds was luck to get both sides and he said still had fresh blood on them, was surprised seems alittle early for ky to be finding sheds but I guess not. Lol looks like its time for me to do a little scouting my self.

#18 ·
yup going to mount them this one dropped the second week of Jan.
heck here they should be starting to grow back in a week or two

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.