Deer Hunting Forums banner

Anyone?

10K views 26 replies 11 participants last post by  su106 
#1 ·
any good finds yet?
I could not let there only be on thread here in almost 2 weeks
too cold I haven't been out

#2 ·
Me neither GFdeputy... here in MO it's been raining on top of our snow, plus it's freezing a little bit. Then this thurs we're supposed to get more snow (3-6 in). Will have to put the shed hunting on hold for now. Sure am getting alot of turkey pics on my trail cams though..... WOOHOO!!!

#7 ·
Well I probably will wait till spring now we are getting snow storms about every 3-5 days almost up to my waist (that aint saying much I am only like 2' nothing ) seriously we have way too much & yet another coming tomorrow night Hope the deer are doing ok I havent seen a deer since Dec.

#23 ·
NICE wd! wish I had the same luck. If you don't mind me asking, where did you find them? Woods, brush, open field, crop field?

I've been searching high and low all over my hunting property and havent found any. Had a buddy tell me to look over the 40 acres of crop land we got. didn't think to look out there... a bit muddy, but may have to do that

#26 ·
I found them in the woods. The smaller 3 point and the spike were both at the bases of trees. I focused mainly on the spots that didn't have snow, but one of the larger antlers I saw just barely sticking out of the snow. The bigger set was in area that had pines in it. The smaller two were in an area with small trees, all on a side hill. I have pretty good eyesight, but these things are HARD to see! Walk very slow and just look around, they blend in extremely well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.