Deer Hunting Forums banner

Finally found something worth shooting

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  Buckshot 
#1 ·
Dont usually see many big deer and when I only saw a dozen pics on my game cam after 3 days in the woods i was like "Great they all left my land" Then I got back and saw this guy. Of course with my luck I will never see him again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
#6 ·
Theres tons of acorns back there but he wasnt feeding in any of the pics so I assume he was chasing. But there werent any does in any of the pics in that area. But I might know where hes going.

Right down the trail from where I saw this guy I put up a new stand last weekend and have been seeing 3-5 does at a time on my cam and they are very active looking and arent camera shy(I swear some are actually posing for the pictures lol) so i assume they are ready for a buck. I had a pic of one that actually came like 3-4 inches from my camera and it looked like she was smiling. So if I was a buck looking for some hot doe ass I would head there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.