hey yall - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > General Forums > Rifle Hunting
Rifle Hunting Discuss Rifle Season topics

Old 06-01-2007, 01:14 AM
Scrub Buck

Arrow hey yall

Where are yall deer hunting this year?
I am hunting in Marion and Forsyth counties!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-01-2007, 09:33 AM

ill be in the mountains of sherwood tennessee and the hills of lynchburg tennessee. thats franklin and moore county. the hills is where i have a better chance in bow season to fill a tag and the mountains is where my monster bucks im hunting live.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:33 AM

i wish it would hurry up and get here, im missing it already
Old 06-01-2007, 08:20 PM
B&C 140 Class

I will be on my uncles land in central WI
Old 06-03-2007, 09:00 AM
B&C 180 Class

ill be going to the catskills been thinking of heading up to the aidirondacks there season starts sometime in sept long drive though 6-7 hrs
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Old 06-03-2007, 04:11 PM
B&C 100 Class

All over texas I hope.We have a small deer lease in the east texas piney woods and I have a hunt booked in west texas for the wife and my daughter to take a few exotic does this year.I usually get a few hunts down south through the job for exotics also.I'm gonna work real hard for the wife and daughter to do better this year.Good luck to all.
Walk softly,keep the wind in your face and watch your backtrail.
Rock
Old 06-04-2007, 10:13 AM
B&C 180 Class

i watch ted nugents spirt of the wild hes constantly braggin bout how great texas hunting is.Sounds like your gonna have a game filled season
Genesis 27:3 "The thinking deer hunter should mature through three phases during his hunting life. First phase, "I need to kill a deer." Second phase, I want to harvest a nice deer. And last phase, we must manage this resource so our children and their children can experience the grand tradition of good deer hunting." - Jim Slinsky
Old 06-07-2007, 08:24 PM
B&C 120 Class

In addition to hunting Southern NH I am heading to the Adirondacks for 3 days for the NY north zone season and heading to western NY for the south zone season Thanksgiving week. I went for the first time last year and it was awesome. The finger lakes area is nice...the wines there are quality,the deer are plentiful and the statelands are well managed.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:44 PM
B&C 100 Class

I'm gonna hunt in North and South alabama.... Not alot of big deer in south al but i love seeing alot of deer...
Old 10-30-2007, 08:31 PM
B&C 180 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rozman62 View Post
In addition to hunting Southern NH I am heading to the Adirondacks for 3 days for the NY north zone season and heading to western NY for the south zone season Thanksgiving week. I went for the first time last year and it was awesome. The finger lakes area is nice...the wines there are quality,the deer are plentiful and the statelands are well managed.
i just finished hunting up there.at night we would count 30-40 deer per field.outrageous amounts of deer few bucks though.I also suspect the locals do a little out of season hunting judging by the poverty leval