Deer Hunting Forums banner

Best Night Vision rifle Scope for Hunting

4K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  marcel909 
#1 ·
hello, Guys! I hope to get some good advice and answers to my questions. I am a Newbie when it comes to hunting not to talk of night hunting. But the truth is that they say that what couldn't kill a man makes the man 100 times stronger and many experienced hunters and shooters here will agree with me. To cut the whole story short, I want a good and reliable night vision rifle scope for hunting. My budget is $500. I was given the link above my someone, but I still need your kind and professional advice.
Please accept my early appreciations.

From Logan

#4 ·
Hi mate,
Your chosen scope is not bad. But I have a suggestion for you. You can try Sightmark Photon XT 4.6x42S Digital Night Vision Rifle Scope. The Sightmark Photon is most effective when you placed at medium range, nonetheless, it features 6 digital retical options that allow you to operate on a variety of ranges, and the retical options are available in white, red and green.
For using the wide range of reticle options, this rifle scope has an impressive array of applications. The two crossbow reticles allow this scope to be used with crossbows designed to shoot 320, 350, 370 and 400 feet per second. The battery life also impressive.
Overall the Sightmark Photon is a good device for your budget. This scope has everything that most hunters and shooters need to make those accurate shots.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.