Deer Hunting Forums banner

Crazy people

5K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  joel the signman 
#1 ·
Hi Guys

I'm new here and also to the area I live in. We moved up from southern Indiana to northern Indiana. Down home the deer were plentiful and I could always fill three tags in a day or two. I was primed up for this season around the Warsaw Indiana area. Opening day it was like WAR broke out. Hunters blasting away at running deer 200 yards away. Hunters running across the fields chasing and firing at deer off hand on the run at running deer. It was insane and it's been going on now for two weeks no let up. Does anyone else see this in there area or am I just surrounded by idiots. Do I need to get a bullet proof vest and Kevlar helmet for next season. HA HA Sorry to ramble on with my first post but I am just so freaked with all this. There's a lot of woods down south and you were lucky to ever see another hunter. It will be interesting to hear about your area.

#3 ·
welcome to the club........ believe it or not there are people like that in every state i have seen some of them before but that was before i bought my own land. i suggest you do the same if your budget will allow it...

happy hunting!!!

#4 ·
welcome to the club that kind of behavior is scary contact the local authorities somebodies gonna get killed.

#6 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys it looks like a great forum. I'm hoping to buy some land up here someday. I had 80 acres down south with 6000 of government land surrounding it. It's very expensive up here though and may take me a while. I'm a dog trainer by profession and it will take me a while to work up a customer base. I'm done for this year and am going to look for a better place for next years hunt. Glad to find this forum though.

Bigdog

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.