Deer Hunting Forums banner

holly naked chicks

6K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  Predator 
#1 ·
ok. now that i have your attention. i need some help. i was thinking about getting the lee reloader instead of the press for the time being. or atleast till after the hollidays. money is always tight around this time of year. but my question is this. if i get the reloader for now. and i buy the lee challanger press after the hollidays. or santa brings me it. can i use the same dies from the reloader on the press? iv try looking it up in the lee reloading book that i have but it didnt say. so i figured id ask you guys

#3 ·
Yeah that's the one. But I broke down ang went and got the lee. Breech lock challenger press. I am just starting. And I don't have a whole lot of money to be spending on this. So I went with lee. And I hear the challenger is one of there strongest presses.

#4 ·
I used a lee hand loader about 30 years ago for .357 mag. they work fine on the cheap as long as you stay low on the max loads the scoop you get for powder measure in not the best.
(Disregard the scoop remark if you have a scale to use in conjunction with it.)

But mark my words, you will be going to an RCBS very soon. reload capacity and increase in shooting activity dictate this will happen.

Get a rockchucker, you wont be sorry.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.