Deer Hunting Forums banner

Reds(look at this tator)

3K views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
Im gonna brag now because i dont know if it will last but the REDS 1.5 games up on CARDINALS.:pickle::pickle::pickle:

#2 ·
Rub it in, go ahead! haha

The cards have been up and down lately. Don't know what's going on. They'll win 3-4 straight and then drop an entire series by getting swept. One thing that helped them is they got off to a great start so they have a little cushion to fall back on. I just wish we could get all our pitchers going again. Carp is out and hopefully coming back sooner than later. ALSO- No one knows about Berkman, heck he even mentioned if it's something major or if he needs surgery, he'll prob just retire. HOPE NOT!

Good luck to your reds... you have one of my fav players.. Rolen. Can't stand your cocky 2nd baseman though.

#3 ·
Tator i watched Brandon Phillips about 30x when he was with the Buffalo Bisons(Clevelands affiliate at that time).They moved him to 2nd base he played shortstop because of Johnny Peralta and he acted like such an idiot they traded him.He is talented but i agree a total no class hot dog.Chapman has been impressive and i couldnt imagine standing in the box and seeing that fastball.

#4 ·
well the time he and Yadier Molina got into it - that was pretty crappy. talk about being a class-A idiot. If Yadi wasn't such a nice guy, Phillips would be talking with a studder still today. That type of crap doesn't go on in a MAN's game. This isn't the NBA where taunting is allowed and actually part of the game (I LOATHE the NBA).

I'm not a big fan of Cueto (sp?) or however you spell his name. Not sure if he still plays for you guys or not, but he's a complete idiot... CORRECTION anyone who is wearing metal spikes and is in the middle of a brawl and decides to kick someone in the face like a little girl would rather than (excuse me for saying this) fighting like a man is an absolute disgrace to our gender. He actually ended Jason LaRue's career because he wanted to be a little sissy girl and use an actual WEAPON instead of pushing and shoving (like what is normally done) in this situation. If I were the commissioner, he would be banned from baseball for life and charges brought against him. Idiot.

So yeah, Rolen and that's about it. haha

#5 ·
I love reading your conversations when it comes to 2 folks liking 2 different teams.

I would just like to add

Since I am a Braves fan I love playing the Cards and hate playing the Reds. I think we have lost once to the Cards and EVERY DADGUM TIME to those Reds.

#6 ·
My wife and I actually went and watched the Cards/Braves game on mother's day. Took our son, but not our 9mo daughter. Had a blast! My son got on the big screen at the ballpark twice,, the 2nd time was long enough for my wife to snap a few pics. I'll upload them on here when I'm on another computer... my home comp sucks when attaching pics to ANYTHING.

In the 3rd inning I got up to go get a couple sodas and while I was away Brendan Heyward hit a foul ball that hit my seat. My wife was a little annoyed to say the least! I was only gone for like 5 min!

After the game, we got to "run the bases". They had about 40 elderly people working the run the bases event and they all kept yelling STAY OFF THE GRASS and DO NOT SLIDE. Well guess what my 3y/o did as he came into home? haha SLID! That's my boy!

#7 · (Edited)
Funny how it goes the Reds swept the Braves but the Cardinals usually pound on my Reds.I agree Tator about Rolen i believe his old school mentality keeps this idiots (Cueto,Phillips etc) in check.Rolen to me is a tough old bird kind of like Chipper Jones.He plays the game right.Tator thats awesome the time you had with your son i could sit in a ballpark forever.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.