Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Pro Sports (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/pro-sports/)
-   -   Super Bowl (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/pro-sports/9198-super-bowl.html)

spiker 01-23-2012 04:36 AM

Super Bowl

Great Playoff Games.I doubt the bowl will be that good but im taking the Gaints 31-17 over the Patriots.Go Big Blue.

Hunting Man 01-23-2012 04:43 AM

I'll take the Pats 28 -23.

gfdeputy2 01-23-2012 05:37 AM

well being that I am originally from NY I have alway's been a Giants fan but since I moved to NH (25 years ago) it is a tough one for me
Then I think how much I hate eli manning (I was actually hoping the 49ers would take them )
Spiker I think it will not be a blow out like that
I think it will be a close game & I think the Giants will take them I will be going for the Pats

spiker 01-23-2012 06:17 AM

Figures a former Buffalo Bill Lee Evans would choke for the Ravens:w00t::w00t:.Glad i never liked the Bills.

tomlightfield 01-23-2012 07:39 AM

I really, really hate to say this, but the Pats are no match for the Giants. I said, grudgingly, before this weekend's finals that the Giants would be Super Bowl champs. Really ticked me that they beat my Niners, I've been a Niners fan since high school.

tator 01-23-2012 08:37 AM

I agree Tom... Giants will win.

I'm just glad my name isn't Kyle Williams or Billy Cundiff !!!!!!

tomlightfield 01-23-2012 10:12 AM

Yeah Tator, those poor guys will be feeling this for a while. But like with Cundiff, so he makes the kick, now the game starts ALL OVER AGAIN!! There's no tellin' if they would have won in OT. But the Ravens played a way better game, I felt they should have won.

tator 01-23-2012 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomlightfield (Post 66977)
Yeah Tator, those poor guys will be feeling this for a while. But like with Cundiff, so he makes the kick, now the game starts ALL OVER AGAIN!! There's no tellin' if they would have won in OT. But the Ravens played a way better game, I felt they should have won.

I agree.... as much as I hate the Ravens, I have to admit, they played VERY well. It's just that the Pats are a "been there done that" team and when you have 5 super bowl appearances under your belt like Brady does, he's going to find a way to get there again.
I was really sad for the 49ers. They played their tails off this year. My question is this,,, why in the WORLD would you have the same guy return punts after that HUGE mistake he made earlier in the game? Comon',,, I know he's the guy who usually runs them back, but he barely had one hand on the ball that second time at the end of the game. I've always heard that ball carriers are to keep 2 HANDS ON THE BALL at all times until you are in the open field... well I guess he's "above that" huh? I can bet one thing... I bet if you watch ANY 49ers game next year He'll have TWO hands on the ball EVERY STINKIN' time... He'll also either fair catch EVERY punt OR at least try to catch the stupid thing.

tomlightfield 01-23-2012 11:44 AM

well said!!!!

timberghost 01-23-2012 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by spiker (Post 66964)
Figures a former Buffalo Bill Lee Evans would choke for the Ravens:w00t::w00t:.Glad i never liked the Bills.

Yeah I see a whole bunch of other WR's come down with the same catch and hold on for TD's..............Hoping for a Giants win!!!!!!