Deer Hunting Forums banner

Super Bowl

11K views 37 replies 8 participants last post by  buckfever 
#1 ·
Great Playoff Games.I doubt the bowl will be that good but im taking the Gaints 31-17 over the Patriots.Go Big Blue.

#3 ·
well being that I am originally from NY I have alway's been a Giants fan but since I moved to NH (25 years ago) it is a tough one for me
Then I think how much I hate eli manning (I was actually hoping the 49ers would take them )
Spiker I think it will not be a blow out like that
I think it will be a close game & I think the Giants will take them I will be going for the Pats

#8 ·
I agree.... as much as I hate the Ravens, I have to admit, they played VERY well. It's just that the Pats are a "been there done that" team and when you have 5 super bowl appearances under your belt like Brady does, he's going to find a way to get there again.
I was really sad for the 49ers. They played their tails off this year. My question is this,,, why in the WORLD would you have the same guy return punts after that HUGE mistake he made earlier in the game? Comon',,, I know he's the guy who usually runs them back, but he barely had one hand on the ball that second time at the end of the game. I've always heard that ball carriers are to keep 2 HANDS ON THE BALL at all times until you are in the open field... well I guess he's "above that" huh? I can bet one thing... I bet if you watch ANY 49ers game next year He'll have TWO hands on the ball EVERY STINKIN' time... He'll also either fair catch EVERY punt OR at least try to catch the stupid thing.

#11 ·
Hey guys have to share this.My neighbor works for the Buffalo News so he brings me the Usa Today and New York Post which they also print.Anyway the Post has awesome sports and had a story about how CBS was trying to pass off Ray Lewis as a good human being.The post mentioned he paid two settlements to victims families of the double homocide he was involved in and said how stupid and sickening it was like he's made some great contribuitons to society.He is a modern day OJ SImpson.Sorry about the length but finally somebody told the TRUTH!

#14 ·
I agree spiker... he's an incredible football player, but like you said that doesn't matter because he's committed murder. Just goes to show you that if you have money, you can get out of anything-- even murder.

Ray Lewis is about as thuggy and trashy as they get.

#31 ·
PS: Glad to see you sticking with your new regimen, I wanna see you back down to fightin' weight in the near future!!

ME TOO! yesterday I only had 1,500 cal and wasn't hungary a bit. It's really a mental change that this diet is causing. I'm being more intentional with what I eat and what I won't eat. Drinking lots of water helps too because I'm not as hungary because my stomach always has water in it. I've cut out all sweets and snacks and sodas. I make sure to have one meal a day that is bigger than the other 3. Typically it's my dinner in the evening. Breakfast and lunch are usually under 1,000 cal TOTAL.

Keep prayin' for me guys-- cause it's workin'!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.