Dumbest Athletes Poll - Page 4 - Deer Hunting Forums

Go Back   Deer Hunting Forums > Non Hunting Topics and Classifieds > Pro Sports
Pro Sports Discuss your favorite (or least favorite) teams from the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.

Old 01-05-2012, 02:40 PM
B&C 120 Class

Hey tator, I'm glad to see you jumped back on this bandwagon with the Kardashian deal. A bunch of TOTALLY screwed up people making millions being screwed up. And I am totally with you on Reggie Bush, he banged the hell out of Kim and then got out of Dodge pronto. I would have to definitely give him GENIUS status!! Then while I'm thinkin' about it, let's include Bruce Jenner in the "DUMBEST EX ATHLETES" category, you would have to really have a severe lapse of judgement to get involved with that dysfunctional family. I'm sure he lives like a king on their bucks, but man I'll bet he is PAYING SEVERELY for it!!!!!! And besides that, look how nice all those face lifts worked out for him, good grief he looks like he walked straight out of "The Dawn of The Dead"to you!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-06-2012, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
You can go ahead and throw any man's name that date/proposes/marries a Kardashian as well! Geez... I mean, arm-candy only lasts for so long. If you ask me, Bush should be on the SMARTEST athlete list. Dump her and leave her. THis new guy, Humphries... heck they're making him out to be gay and to have cheated on her and everything else. WHy would you want to marry something like that?

If Kim Kardashian give me an opportunity I would take it....I guess I am going on just her looks and not lifestyle/past/cookoo parents. Heck, don't listen to me I'm an old, washed up, punch drunk amateur boxer......put me on the "dumbest amateur athletes" LOL

Last edited by timberghost; 01-06-2012 at 11:48 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 04:24 PM
B&C 160 Class

Ill take Kim too and buy us 5000 acres in montana and then will have some hunts
Old 01-09-2012, 09:15 AM
B&C 180 Class

Can you imagine her on a hunt?? Holy cow.... I think taking my 3 y/o son that can sit still about .000000001 seconds would be easier.
Old 01-09-2012, 09:18 AM
B&C 180 Class

I realize she's a pretty girl, but comon' looks aren't everything. I think the same thing about Tiffany Lakosky. COmon', like she does ANY work out on that farm(s). NO WAY. Lee does all the work, and she puts on make-up and does her hair for 2 hours before going into a $3,000 blind or $500 tree stand and shoots a deer.
** if you look closely in the background of all her hunts, you can see Lee chasing the deer her way! lol
Old 01-09-2012, 10:04 AM
B&C 120 Class

Boy I couldn't have said that any better tator. I truly believe that she might do half of all the stuff she gets credit for. I've said for decades that those so called "experts" should try hunting where us regular guys hunt and let's see what happens. Matter of fact, I heard a couple yrs ago that Bill Jordan and his entire entourage were filming at a farm just a few miles from where I hunt in south Illinois, they hunted an entire week and killed zilch!! Goes to show.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:23 AM
B&C 180 Class

I'd also like to know how many of these "farms" these pros are hunting on on TV that are surrouded by 8ft fencing.

Don't get me wrong, Tiffany Lakosky is easy on the eyes, but there is rarely a show where she does anything other than walk to the stand and talk WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. I don't even watch their show anymore.

Nothing against women hunters... I'm just saying when you have 2 inches of makeup on and your hair smells like watermelons in mid-July and your eye liner is so thick that deer think you're a coon.. COMON', what is SHE really doing? Not a thing. If anything, I wish it'd show her really hunting... like her husband does.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:34 AM

there's no such thing as a "Professional Hunter". There are however people becoming very famous because they paid a lot of money
to be put into positions where killing a wild animal would be Extremely high.
Those are the ones that like to be called hunters but in reality, they are nothing but planted snipers, otherwise known as Wanna-Be's.

Old 01-09-2012, 04:16 PM
B&C 120 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
I'd also like to know how many of these "farms" these pros are hunting on on TV that are surrouded by 8ft fencing.

Don't get me wrong, Tiffany Lakosky is easy on the eyes, but there is rarely a show where she does anything other than walk to the stand and talk WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. I don't even watch their show anymore.

Nothing against women hunters... I'm just saying when you have 2 inches of makeup on and your hair smells like watermelons in mid-July and your eye liner is so thick that deer think you're a coon.. COMON', what is SHE really doing? Not a thing. If anything, I wish it'd show her really hunting... like her husband does.
OMG, too funny tator, and you are right-women hunters are great, wish there were more of them. One of our guy's sister hunted with us for years, and in those days we sat very little, drove deer pretty much all day, and she never missed a beat. And it worked out fine cabin-wise, we just made sure she had a little privacy for dressing etc. She was every bit "one of the guys". I think I'll try and look like a coon myself, maybe I could have a deer come closer than 300 or 400 yds this weekend!!
Old 01-23-2012, 08:18 AM
Scrub Buck

Ron Artest, Randy Moss... who else can I think of... these names are the first ones that came to my head for some reason and were already mentioned here, as I noticed. I just don't understand how come Mike Tyson is in the list.