13K views 40 replies 11 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
Pick Three this should be fun

1.Darryl Strawberry
2.Steve Howe
3.Bam Morris

#4 ·
wow.. where to start?

Dumbest in the "cannot talk properly" would have to go to Shaq in my book. An interview with him was like talking to an adult with no education whatsoever!

My mind is drawing a blank on everyone else right now though everyone y'all listed would have to be on my list as well.

#5 · (Edited)
Sorry BB I have to throw in a few fun facts for Tyson. Fatherless, and a burn out for a Mom, Tyson had a serious case of misdirection as a child. He was sent to a reform school in the Catskills when he came across Cus D'Amato who was the local boxing club owner. Amato took him in and taught him discipline and later adopted him after his mother died. Tyson showed to be a "natural" at boxing and soon began a storybook career. D'Amato had a coaching/managing core that kept things simple and respected their fighters as people and not money making machines. As his career, talent, and competitive ability grew he lost D'Amato who Tyson viewed as his father and role model. Shortly after that he began to attract the "no goods" of boxing, the blood suckers that live off of human blood and didn't have no interest in the "person" but only what that person can do for them. Enter Don King, the top vampire. Don King slithered into Tysons life and started the corruption right away. Showing Tyson the other side of fame and fortune (homes, cars, clubs/nightlife and women) he soon gained the trust of the young man and convinced him to do away with his original coaching/managing core and go with his. Soon Tyson began a downward spiral of life and everthing that D'Amato taught him about respect, positive lifestyle and keeping a low profile soon went out the window. Sure Tyson still got into a little bit of hot water here and there when under the careful watch of D'Amato but soon faced prison time, millions and millions of dollars lost and a bad name and reputation that was all the handy work of Don King and his band of vampires that used Tyson all up until he had nothing left but a bad name/rep and hard core attitude. I do believe that if Tyson kept his core camp from the very beginning alot of the bad @$$ Tyson stuff may have been kept at least to a simmer and not a boil. There are alot of crooked promoters/managers in the boxing world and some (boxers) stay away and some go for it. But the choice for any action is usually the boxers. My 02 cents................yeah I guess the choices he made in life can make him dumb but lets not tell him though LOL

#7 ·
TG I totally agree with everything you said and it's too bad Tyson was led into destruction by Don King but
Tyson is a grown man responsible for his own actions, He clearly knew right from wrong.
Yeah I wouldn't want Tyson mad at me, :shocking: I can still take a good punch but at my age and considering the condition i'm in,
I wouldn't even want a scolding from Mike Tyson.

#15 ·
ahh yes,, three good ones! lol
Did you ever know that Lawrence Taylor was in the Waterboy movie that Adam Sandler did and in that movie he's talking about staying away from crack...... funny thing is a week after the movie was released, he was arrested for posession of CRACK! hahahaha DUMMY

#17 ·
Ok while we are no the on former Mets players how about
Dwight Gooden
others for me that I don't think were mentiond are
Tonya Harding
Pete Rose
Maruice Clarett

Up & coming
Kurt & Kyle Bush

#30 ·
Reggie Bush - Heisman scam, gives up on Kim Kardashian relationship - C'MON MAN

You can go ahead and throw any man's name that date/proposes/marries a Kardashian as well! Geez... I mean, arm-candy only lasts for so long. If you ask me, Bush should be on the SMARTEST athlete list. Dump her and leave her. THis new guy, Humphries... heck they're making him out to be gay and to have cheated on her and everything else. WHy would you want to marry something like that?

#29 ·
I personally think that we should all give spiker a standing ovation for thinking up this thread, I've been laughin' my ass off since he started this, and what a riot. I love just seeing what these overpaid morons will do next, and you know you won't have to wait very long at all for the next one to hit the news.

#31 ·
Hey tator, I'm glad to see you jumped back on this bandwagon with the Kardashian deal. A bunch of TOTALLY screwed up people making millions being screwed up. And I am totally with you on Reggie Bush, he banged the hell out of Kim and then got out of Dodge pronto. I would have to definitely give him GENIUS status!! Then while I'm thinkin' about it, let's include Bruce Jenner in the "DUMBEST EX ATHLETES" category, you would have to really have a severe lapse of judgement to get involved with that dysfunctional family. I'm sure he lives like a king on their bucks, but man I'll bet he is PAYING SEVERELY for it!!!!!! And besides that, look how nice all those face lifts worked out for him, good grief he looks like he walked straight out of "The Dawn of The Dead":goodposting:to you!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.