Dumbest Athletes Poll

13K views 40 replies 11 participants last post by  tator 
#1 ·
Pick Three this should be fun

1.Darryl Strawberry
2.Steve Howe
3.Bam Morris

#35 ·
I realize she's a pretty girl, but comon' looks aren't everything. I think the same thing about Tiffany Lakosky. COmon', like she does ANY work out on that farm(s). NO WAY. Lee does all the work, and she puts on make-up and does her hair for 2 hours before going into a $3,000 blind or $500 tree stand and shoots a deer.
** if you look closely in the background of all her hunts, you can see Lee chasing the deer her way! lol

#36 ·
Boy I couldn't have said that any better tator. I truly believe that she might do half of all the stuff she gets credit for. I've said for decades that those so called "experts" should try hunting where us regular guys hunt and let's see what happens. Matter of fact, I heard a couple yrs ago that Bill Jordan and his entire entourage were filming at a farm just a few miles from where I hunt in south Illinois, they hunted an entire week and killed zilch!! Goes to show.

#37 ·
I'd also like to know how many of these "farms" these pros are hunting on on TV that are surrouded by 8ft fencing.

Don't get me wrong, Tiffany Lakosky is easy on the eyes, but there is rarely a show where she does anything other than walk to the stand and talk WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. I don't even watch their show anymore.

Nothing against women hunters... I'm just saying when you have 2 inches of makeup on and your hair smells like watermelons in mid-July and your eye liner is so thick that deer think you're a ****.. COMON', what is SHE really doing? Not a thing. If anything, I wish it'd show her really hunting... like her husband does.

#39 ·
I'd also like to know how many of these "farms" these pros are hunting on on TV that are surrouded by 8ft fencing.

Don't get me wrong, Tiffany Lakosky is easy on the eyes, but there is rarely a show where she does anything other than walk to the stand and talk WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too much. I don't even watch their show anymore.

Nothing against women hunters... I'm just saying when you have 2 inches of makeup on and your hair smells like watermelons in mid-July and your eye liner is so thick that deer think you're a ****.. COMON', what is SHE really doing? Not a thing. If anything, I wish it'd show her really hunting... like her husband does.
OMG, too funny tator, and you are right-women hunters are great, wish there were more of them. One of our guy's sister hunted with us for years, and in those days we sat very little, drove deer pretty much all day, and she never missed a beat. And it worked out fine cabin-wise, we just made sure she had a little privacy for dressing etc. She was every bit "one of the guys". I think I'll try and look like a **** myself, maybe I could have a deer come closer than 300 or 400 yds this weekend!!

#38 ·
there's no such thing as a "Professional Hunter". There are however people becoming very famous because they paid a lot of money
to be put into positions where killing a wild animal would be Extremely high.
Those are the ones that like to be called hunters but in reality, they are nothing but planted snipers, otherwise known as Wanna-Be's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.