Deer Hunting Forums

Deer Hunting Forums (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/)
-   Pro Sports (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/pro-sports/)
-   -   Miami Dolphins (http://www.deerhuntersclub.com/forums/pro-sports/8884-miami-dolphins.html)

Crawdaddy 12-04-2011 10:56 PM

Miami Dolphins

We have now won 4! If they can win out the rest of their games.......... The team can watch every one else play in the post season.... Heavy sigh.

Predator 12-05-2011 12:02 AM

Are they scheduled to play GB. it would be fitting for them to deny GB a perfect season as they did the 86 Bears.

buckfever 12-05-2011 10:47 AM

It would be sad to be a Dolphins fan.... I work with several of them....

tator 12-05-2011 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by buckfever (Post 64256)
It would be sad to be a Dolphins fan.... I work with several of them....

It's even sader to be a Rams fan... :wallbash:

BTW-- I don't think a team of NFL all-stars could be the Packers this year.

timetohunt 12-05-2011 11:55 AM

After losing the first 7 games I was hoping they should lose the rest and end up with a good draft pick. Instead they'll win a some at the end to end up with a descent losing season and only a moderate draft pick. I've watched this game before. Then they will spend that moderate draftpick on a moderate performing player.

Yes I am a Dolphin fan. Too many years we have to spend the the end of the season routing for that last team to lose as our only reason to keep paying attention to the NFL, and the 72 team finished there perfect season a decade plus before I was born.

Hunting Man 12-05-2011 12:08 PM

As a Ram fan, all things change at some point. Even they have a SB ring! :surprised:

gfdeputy2 12-05-2011 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tator (Post 64263)

you maybe right but the Giants almost had them last night
just wish the pats would play them in Reg season

tator 12-06-2011 11:14 AM

When the KC Chiefs started their season it was awful and everything thought they were going to be pathetic again this year. They actually aren't doing that bad right now, but not wonderful. They came up with the slogan.....

SUCK FOR LUCK!

-if you don't get this, please leave the sports forum NOW!

Crawdaddy 12-06-2011 12:06 PM

I was born in Miami and got to watch Bob Griese, Larry Csonka and Jim Kiick play. It was great.

Since then it has been misery, except for maybe the 1984 season when Marino took us to the Super Bowl. I think it was 84, might have been 85.

I am an avid Gator fan too. Since I live in Albuquerque now I get to see all the Denver games. I adopted them as my second team. I now have Tebow to cheer for.

I think he may be the real deal. Accuracy is improving, he won 4 out of the last 5. He needs to be mentored and coached. I think with patience he will turn into a good pro quarterback.

Crawdaddy 12-06-2011 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tator (Post 64263)

Gonna be tough to beat the Packers. Time will tell.