New heights of stupidity - Deer Hunting Forums
Pro Sports Discuss your favorite (or least favorite) teams from the NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.

post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 08:57 AM Thread Starter
B&C 140 Class

New heights of stupidity

The damage has been done, even though his "tweets" have been "taken down" now.... I'm not quite sure exactly what Mr Mendenhall was trying to say, but what I feel he was saying really sucks. Everyone has freedom of speech and I'd suppose "freedom of twitter" too. It's just a darn shame some people can't tell the difference between exercising their rights and making a complete ass of themselves....

Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall's Twitter Sends People into an Uproar | Bleacher Report
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 09:09 AM
B&C 180 Class

WOW,,, I truely believe he so over-priviledged that he doesn't have a clue in the world. To be honest with you though,, it doesn't surprise me. Many young people today don't have a clue about anything. It's all about human rights and treating everyone equally even if they are terrorists. I tell you, we are probably the dumbest nation on the planet. This is case and point.

James 1:2-8
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 10:58 AM

They don't pay them to be smart!
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 11:02 AM
B&C 180 Class

Let's send him over to Afganistan for a year and see how long it takes for him to start crying for his $5mil mansion, 15 cars, and his mommy. I give it till sunset on the first day....

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 11:41 AM

Well I guess Bill Engval is right You Can't Fix Stupid
what a maroon

2017 Bow String Depot Prostaff http://www.bowstringdepot.com/
Remember when posting what may seem innocent to you may not to others,

text shows NO emotions so please,,, don't take it personal & automatically go on the defense.
Take it w/ a grain of salt, take it as a joke or just let it go.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 12:16 PM
B&C 160 Class

What an absolute scumbag.A slap in the face to the people who keep us free so he can be a millionaire playing a kids game.Shows you the difference in upbringing between a scumbag like this and a PAT TILLMAN.ONE more time complete scumbag.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 01:02 PM
B&C 180 Class

If you read the whole article it says that Mendenhall agreed with another football player's quote last year that "playing in the NFL is equivalent to slavery".

This is what I mean about some Americans getting more and more stupid.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
B&C 140 Class

Just reading the name Pat Tillman brought a tear to my eye. A true American hero and truly one of my heroes. I spent several minutes in front of his exhibit at the football HOF a few years ago. It brought tears to my eyes then as well. Thank you for mentioning P.T. !!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 01:56 PM
B&C 160 Class

Amen Turner i believe PAT TILLMANS story should be told in ours schools.What a wonderful true AMERICAN HERO.This man gave up everything to fight for this country and his fellow Americans.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 05-04-2011, 03:39 PM Thread Starter
B&C 140 Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by tator View Post
If you read the whole article it says that Mendenhall agreed with another football player's quote last year that "playing in the NFL is equivalent to slavery".

This is what I mean about some Americans getting more and more stupid.

Yup. just like slavery! Well, except he gets paid lots of $$$$$, drives expensive cars, lives in a big house, can walk away from work whenever he wants and one more thing..... now what was that I was going to say now

OH, I remember now... have a freakin' twitter account to share his BS thoughts and ignorant opinions, that's what it was!!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Deer Hunting Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode