Deer Hunting Forums banner

New heights of stupidity

3K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  turner 
#1 ·
The damage has been done, even though his "tweets" have been "taken down" now.... I'm not quite sure exactly what Mr Mendenhall was trying to say, but what I feel he was saying really sucks. Everyone has freedom of speech and I'd suppose "freedom of twitter" too. It's just a darn shame some people can't tell the difference between exercising their rights and making a complete ass of themselves....:no:

Steelers RB Rashard Mendenhall's Twitter Sends People into an Uproar | Bleacher Report

#2 ·
WOW,,, I truely believe he so over-priviledged that he doesn't have a clue in the world. To be honest with you though,, it doesn't surprise me. Many young people today don't have a clue about anything. It's all about human rights and treating everyone equally even if they are terrorists. I tell you, we are probably the dumbest nation on the planet. This is case and point.

#7 ·
If you read the whole article it says that Mendenhall agreed with another football player's quote last year that "playing in the NFL is equivalent to slavery".

This is what I mean about some Americans getting more and more stupid.

#10 ·
If you read the whole article it says that Mendenhall agreed with another football player's quote last year that "playing in the NFL is equivalent to slavery".

This is what I mean about some Americans getting more and more stupid.

Yup. just like slavery! Well, except he gets paid lots of $$$$$, drives expensive cars, lives in a big house, can walk away from work whenever he wants and one more thing..... now what was that I was going to say now :confused:

OH, I remember now... have a freakin' twitter account to share his BS thoughts and ignorant opinions, that's what it was!!:ranting:

#8 ·
Just reading the name Pat Tillman brought a tear to my eye. A true American hero and truly one of my heroes. I spent several minutes in front of his exhibit at the football HOF a few years ago. It brought tears to my eyes then as well. Thank you for mentioning P.T. !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.