Deer Hunting Forums banner

Take on NFL standoff

6K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  gfdeputy2 
#1 ·
Personally I think they should fire all players & start over drafting all new players and cap salaries to say 100,000 a year give them a bonus for each round of post season & that is it this goes for all sports if they perform well they will get plenty in endorsements & maybe ticket prices & concessions could come down A lot of NASCAR tracks lowered ticket prices the last 2 years some by almost half
just proves these Venues are ripping people off because they know they can get away with it

#3 ·
dep both sides are spoiled brats but think for a minute.would the owners pay these salaries if they weren't making money i dont think so.i agree though all sports is madness.took my daughter to her first hockey game game (sabres).seats were 248$ for two add in parking ,shirt,snacks and it was about a 375$.totally nuts and we support these prima donnas.hm is dead right only the fans not attending will ever make a diffrerence

#11 ·
Holy WHAT?! How much???!!!!!!!

The other $$$$ is TV rights money for these sports. Players only asking for their share of a very very very big pie.

I say cap the salaries at 100K, any balance goes to pay the defecit and fans taxes for 100 years. Problems solved!

:thumbdown:

#4 ·
just proves these Venues are ripping people off because they know they can get away with it
Agree 100% that is what I meant by this should have been more clear

#6 ·
Uh here is an Idea sell one of your Bentley's or maybe on of your mansions
How about he is probably one of the fortunate ones who will get a loan still a lot of people out there that still can't. Moron

#8 ·
How about he is probably one of the fortunate ones who will get a loan still a lot of people out there that still can't. Moron

ACtually the news said it was going to be an EXTREMELY high interest loan,, like 25%!!!!!!!! Those guys seriously need to be sat down and talked to about money management. Many of them have "buddies" from college and even HS that start flocking to them for cash and possessions or even a room in their mansion.
Anyone ever seen Dale Enhardt Jr.'s house??? Now that is a true professional. He lives in a normal $150,000 house with nothing fancy about it out in the woods!
Carl Edwards lives in Columbia, MO (about 35 min away from my house) and lives in town in a normal house! :confused:

#9 ·
Jack Clark used to be my IDOL growing up when he played for the Cardinals. HE was my absolute FAVORITE!!!! He does commentary for the FSN network after cards games now,,, he has put on about 50-60 pounds sense retirement and is probably 275 lb now! NO JOKE! :unsure:

#14 ·
I tell you what.. You Jr fans get permission for us at DHC to use his basement ring and I will be the man to volunteer to step in the ring against TG.

After I knock him out (with 1 lightning quick punch to the head) we can swap hunting stories!

Yall can even have some side bets on:

1 if I jump out of the ring when the bell sounds.
2 if I last more than 15 seconds.
3 if I knock him out with 1 punch.

Yall let me know the betting lines and I will proceed to invest some money as well!

#15 · (Edited)
HAHA

for a minute there BF I thought you were getting into the wild Mushrooms again

TG we can go down there you box him & I can get his autograph preferably before you knock him out
I think before you fight we should play w/ his big boy toys hear he has a lot of nice cars, wheelers & so on

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.