Deer Hunting Forums banner

The Greatest Discrace to Sports= Michael Vick

5K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  bigcnybucks 
#1 ·
Multiple Law Violations. Dog Killer.Torturer. Gambler.

Lets hear your opinions on Michael Vick.

#2 ·
What is amazing to me is that the NFL handed down a 1-year suspension to Adam "Pacman" Jones, and they're not going to do anything to Vick until he's convicted of something.

Sure, Pacman has had lots of run-ins with the law, but as of yet he has not been convicted of anything. Vick hasn't exactly had a posterboy NFL career either though:
  • Most recent indictments (dogfighting, cruelty to animals, etc.)
  • Weed incident in the airport
  • Giving the finger to his own home crowd
  • The "Ron Mexico" situation
Gotta love the double standards that Goodell is putting to use here.

#5 ·
M VIck deserves the sentence of sitting out just like Pacman Jones. But remember folks those 2 are not the only ones in Pro sports that deserve to be kicked out and thrown in jail. I wish the NBA would clean up their act also. There are alot of multiple offenders in that sport too. Since this is a thread on Michael Vick though I will stick to him.

Give him the boot. :boxing:

#6 ·
but come on. someone who can torture something has serious mental issues, what a u know what.

#10 ·
Pro sports in general has had a pretty rough summer.

Vick, Pacman, that NBA ref...

Of those three, I would think that the ref who was caught betting on, and fixing games would have gotten the most press. That cuts right to the core of the integrity of the NBA... a league that was already struggling to maintain our interest level.

#11 ·
All NFL players have a vast amount of education and knowledge. But those that are always having brushes with the law make me wonder for how smart they are why can't they determine if things are right/wrong, LEGAL/ILLEGAL, or socially acceptable/unacceptable. To me that's common sense. They need a PhD in the major of common sense.

#13 ·
He's a scum sucker

Vick should get the chair or how about we just drown him till the brink of death, then bring him back so we can do it again. Yeah, and we just keep doing it for the length of his sentence. Then at the end of it we'll just forget to bring him back that last time. I'd hunt 360 days a year if I could, I have no problem shooting any kind of game when it's taken in the proper manner. What he did is unexcuseable. He's not worth the tax $ we'll spend on him.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.